Saturday, July 2, 2011

Genuine Old Stock 1950's Jewel & Ring



I am researching old jewels over many years. Old parts are very attractive. The reason is in the specifications. These jewels are cross-section form an inside. I knew that these are the parts made before more than 50 years. So I also knew that it can't available. However, I fortunately obtained lot of old jewels. I'm lucky.



I am researching old spots over many years. Old parts are very attractive. The reason is in the style. These rings are thicker and taper style. I knew that these are the parts made before more than 50 years. So I also knew that it can't available. However, I fortunately obtained lot of old rings. I'm lucky. And I acquired product information of various enterprises at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment