Friday, July 17, 2015

ACE WESTERN BELTS Style No.100














Reproduction of 1930's MONTGOMERY WARD “Wards Finest”
New specification! Early style spots design, New western bridle leather, New acorn and leaf embossing, New cut shape strap. New rivets. 1/2” jewel rings are genuine old stock 1950’s, 5/8” jewel rings are taper style like vintage. Spotted and jeweled belt on top grain western bridle, embossed leather, 1 3/4 inches wide, 1/8 inches thickness. This buckle is nickel, made of iron, like vintage. Beautifully designed and engraved as shown, and looks like it is handmade. Our products is very nice new vintage reproduction designed in Americana of the Western golden age.

5 comments:

  1. Hey!Awesome cowboy belts. I am glad to visit your blog. From this I can get some information that I didn’t know before. If you want to know more about cowboy belts you can visit pocket and pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!Awesome cowboy belts. I am glad to visit your blog. From this I can get some information that I didn’t know before. If you want to know more about cowboy belts you can visit pocket and pearls.

    ReplyDelete